Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Depression...

Well, I did get that 'something' done, I cleaned up and got the place sparkling, not that that really takes much when the place is as small and compact as mine is, it's just boring :p a pity, because I've just done it all over again as that was a week ago but depression hit as it is want to do and I didn't much care if everything went to hell or high water.

Yes I'm a sensitive, paranoid, depressive being and it has me physically and mentally drained but the fact that I am up, that the place is clean again tells me I'm wading through ok and the other side awaits until the next time, thanks to everyone who gave me their ears and good wishes because 'snap out of it' just doesn't cut it, it's insensitive and unhelpful especially if you've never suffered yourself.

On that short note - I'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!