Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Poll Tax

Note to government - stop the madness

I got a letter a short time ago to remind me that once again it's time for them , the govenment, to decide how much they are going to rip me off. So off I went with the bank books, wage slips yadda yadda.. angrilly and grudgingly at that as where I come from we simply said NO!!! fuck off! in unison and we don't have to pay it, then I moved to the UK..... there was me thinking they took all that money from my pittance of a wage to pay for all the things they say the poll tax does. Well people make up your fucking minds choose one or the other or call this tax it what it is - BULLSHIT

I think everything is sorted, then comes letter number 2 'we have noticed you wages have increased please bring written proof showing the date this increase began waffle waffle crap etc' And why? because at the beginning of October we got a 10 pence wage increase whoooooooope fucking doooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I can buy that boat I always wanted and have that pool in the back yard now oh joy... Dear gods... I only earn just over £400 a month and now this ever so massive wage increase means the ammount of poll tax I pay may increase too I htought peopl went to jail for money scams *growl*

If anyone else wants to join in my stuff the poll tax tirade, please do feel free to add your say in the comments link below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!