Thursday, December 12, 2002

Last Night

Well, actually it went pretty well. Had a few drinks after closing at the store then headed down to the local to met up with everyone else so we were quite merry when we arrived, grabbed some food, drank some more, chatted and work wasn't even mentioned once which was probably a good thing. Everything wrapped up about 10:30 and I went straight home and fell into a drunken stuper :D It's amazing how much alcohol can be consumed when your time is limited lol!

On a side note I have been watching the whole Wire In the Blood series and It's fantastic! Now I'm really pissed at myself for not having recorded it though I may invest in the books by Val McDermid when I have money, so I won't be reading any time soon :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!