Tuesday, January 07, 2003

BOO!

Scared ya huh? :p yup I'm back and I guess It's about time I added some more words to this thing lol!

Well, left on the 17th to go home for the holidays and it was fantastic, lots of family, copious ammounts of alcohol, laughter and exchanging of gifts. I ended up with the very things I had been hoping for, a new cell phone and a digital camera, plus of course the usual 'smellies' and lots of other fun stuff including a 'bake a bat' set from a friend lol!!!! so I shall have hours of fun creating lots of little vampire bats and munching on them. They even supply the black icing for the main body and red fro the eyes and fangs too cute lol! Now what made her think of that for me? ;)

I also had an extra surpise thanks to my friend and forum co-admin Tarrnna who sent me the most beautiful dolphin wind chime and a candle sharpener. Thanks hun :D *hugs*

On the 28th my, now ex, boss informed me that there was no point in returning to England as they had gone in to work as usual only to be told to lock the doors and dismantle the shop. We were through. The next day a trailer and ferry were arranged and my father, brother and myself went back to pack up my gear. We managed it all that day, set off back again that night sleeping in the car and returned home to Ireland. It's a little strange after being on my own so long but I'll adjust :D

More later, for right now I'm out of time eek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!