Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Random thoughts...

It has been brought to my attention that information can be deemed by some as invalid, useless or questionable simply because of where it came from, and for the most part I'm in total agreement, just read the tabloids etc lol!, Where I differ though is when it is related to publications that include spells/rituals and such - be that a book, magazine or any other source. It is of interest to me to see what may be on those pages and I could give a rats ass about the rest of it. My point I guess is this, if you find something that will aide a goal, something beautifully written that will help give you focus, direction (and of course never with ill intent) why in the name of all the Gods does it matter where it came from!

These things are not the majick, these words, they as I have already said give direction, focus and of course clarify your intent in words - but the force , the will and power behind them is your own, sheer will, intent and energy is what flows through any tool you use and dictates the end result. Sure those that are written by yourself, that are very personal will have an advantage as all that energy and will is poured out onto the paper, but it does not negate those you haven't regardless of how you come across them

On that note this random thought ends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!