Thursday, March 13, 2003

Yipe!

Leaving for my sisters tomorrow to spend St. patricks with her, I have a million things to do, clothes are still in the dryer, it's late and I'm losing the will to do anything which may mean packing etc gets put off untill tomorrow morning. And what does that mean? Yup, I gotta get up at a resonable hour, not only to do that but feeling all patriotic the forum nedds a change of colour, early I know but I won't be here to do it on the day - bleugh!

My body clock is all over the palce to, think that's been accounting for the crabbyness, been wondering around to the wee hours and sleeping as late as possible. Normally end up getting up too early anyway not to 'look bad' and get harrased about it so not getting a lot of good sleep as I don't sleep to well anyway. In fact took 2 sleeping pills in great hope the night before and nada........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!