Saturday, April 26, 2003

3:30pm - Awake

Didn't want to be as it was coming up on 7am before I actually got to sleep and it was quite fitful and for most of the morning I have had to put up with whiney power hose nosies (dad cleaning car) and my phone ringing only to be told upon answering it rather groggilly that I'm ridiculous and to get my ass up at this time of day! Just as well my mood is somewhat stable, did have a good time last night and I look forward to those chat parties (the reason it was 7am before bedtime lol!), or I might have just been less than polite...

The whole night started off pretty good anyway I got to drool over Andrew Divoff as Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies was on tv as was Wishmaster 3 stright after, though much as I love the films, the whole series, 3/4 are just nothing without Andrew.. Just his voice has me melting and he played it so well



um... yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!