Saturday, April 05, 2003

Full House

Ack! Hate having to be 'on' all the time, you know ever smiling, interested and full of conversation. It's too hard for me especially with people I have never met before! These 'people' being a friend of my mums and her daughter, who basically was the one I had to entertain and keep occupied, that were invited for the day. Absolutely great folks they are too :) really! They arrived early morning and have only gone home around midnight by which stage I was worn out seeing we had been trailed around shops for most of the day and by the time they were deciding they should go I was edgy, jumpy and plain out wanted to relax. Wasn't really that it was a bad day, just wearing, and a bit long but then that much time with anyone is probably well enough for me lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!