Wednesday, April 09, 2003

A start at least :)

And West Hollywood has decided to ban cat declawing Hurrah! :D I have spent the biggest part of my working life to date in the veterinary field, and it's totally barbaric, disgusting and unnecessary and I'm glad to say that no vet I worked for would entertain it even when it was allowed here. They were there to save lives and cure ailments not maim, besides the fact that 'well, it scratches the furniture' does't require a surgical procedure as a resolution. That's where training comes in people!
Some info on that:- Paw Project (just scroll down to How can I stop unwanted scratching behavior without declawing)

Many thanks to -m for the story and links :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!