Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yup, that's exactly what I've been with my sis here, she leaves tomorrow, and wedding things to get sorted out. The dress fitting went so much better than I thought and actually, they're a very pretty color - more of a purple than pink when looked at properly, yes I said pink... So we left pretty pleased and we don't have any sort of proper fitting again untill August thank gods! Now it's shoes we're after and I believe they'll be a silver sandal type of thing which will suit the dresses.

After the fittings My mum, sis and myself went to grab something to eat and then headed for the future Sister In Law's as she was throwing a party with most of the family, some of her friends and she had arranged a 'Psychic' who cost £15 a reading told every single one of us practiacally the same thing and was so obviously crap. Why you would on a one on one situation repeat, with a few embellisments, the same mantra to every single person who was read is beyond me, don't you fucking know we'll figure that out, duh..... Sadly I went in first, had I waited and heard time and time again the same thing being said from those already read I wouldn't have bothered my ass and wasted the money. Gah..

(as an aside, and late I know, hope everyone ahd a fabulous Mothers Day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!