Saturday, May 17, 2003

*Roars*

Some days you just wonder why you bother, what is it that makes anyone think that their own personal issue with a forum admin is fodder to be discussed elsewhere? This person is not only a co-administrator (because I respect and value her experience and what she has to say) but I consider her a friend. To go elsewhere and ask why I 'keep her around' and to make personal remarks not only insults me but is totally tactless and uncalled for, especially since they are quite aware she is likely to see it, and shows no respect or regard for other members or staff on either forum to put them in a position of 'choosing sides' as it were

To say I am furious and disappointed is an understatement. Certain persons might be pissed but it needed saying, and I didn't even have to name names, but if your pissed and no-one even knows who you are, just imagine how I feel at having my judgement questioned and seeing a friend specifically targeted for derogatory comments because you disliked what they had to say and choose to take it as a personal attack, when in fact nothing was directed at you at all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!