Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Just arghhhhhhhh!

I've slept most of today away, napping, dozing on and off and just kinda shaky. Hate that, didn't sleep properly at all last night, hell didn't even go to bed until around 4:30am. Woke up too early and headachey (helped along by added stress because of a certain 'ex' forum moron) but I shall move on, I don't really want to go to town on that.

Well, today is my sis's birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN *MWAH!* the big 30! and I did manage one thing of my little to do list, she got her pressies and a day early too lol! (she lives in Scotland so they had to be posted early to make sure we didn't miss it) Spoke to her earlier and she was heading off for a night out with friends :)

Well, that's about it, tired, thinking about maybe lying down again, but afraid I'll totally fall asleep and mis Mr Izzard and that just won't do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!