Monday, June 09, 2003

okaaaaaaaaaaay....

Well. blogger has gone kinda... nuts, so a recap on the posts that 'were' added after the 5th, which wasn't many, for the obvious reason that I knew once I updated I'd lose them ack!

How could I forget!

Today, ok, technically yesterday now lol, I discovered Vanilla coke Oh yes! it finally made it's way here and it's totally scruptious! Let the addiction reign :D

That said, I'm going to have me an early night, in comparison to the last few anyway zzzzzzzzzzz....

****************
Oh come on...... you know I had to!

Sheesh, another fangirl. Well, I dont blame you.
How can any woman resist a sexy body, and the
ruggedness that is Wolverine? Hes a loner by
nature, a heavy drinker, and is plagued by
memories of his past...or lack thereof. It may
take time to work your way into his heart, but
when you do, he'll do anything for his woman.
Just be careful, he has a tendency to stab
people in his sleep. ^_^;;



Who Is Your Ideal X-Men 2 Mate? (ladies only)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!