Sunday, June 22, 2003

*Yawn*

Finally awake, groggy, eyes are sore and i'm avoiding the ton of stuff I have to do today :p

Yesterday was phenomenal, spent the day at a national trust park among the trees listening to and watching the birds, pointing out rabbits just revelling in nature and the onset of summer, celebrating the sheer beauty and another turn of the wheel. Totally blissfull :) Had a couple of drinks before heading home and by the time I got back I was totally done in, seemed all that energy that sustained me through the day just left in seconds and I thought I was physically going to be sick I was so exhausted. Slept soundly, deeply and better than I have done in ages, just knocked right out lol!

Now it's time to walk away from the computer for a bit, clean and sort out my liitle brood of furry creatures, sort out my clothes and pack as I'm leaving for England tomorrow to a friends for the week and if I don't get going now I may not *eep*

later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!