Friday, July 04, 2003

Blah...

Just back from a second hospital appointment, first was on the 2nd and don't panic I'm not gonna drop dead or anything just yet :p Gods but I hate those places, spent too much time there as a child being poked and prodded, just reminds me and stresses me out. Doctor: 'Your blood pressure is a little high and your pulse is racing' No shit.. Doctor: 'may be because you are here' I'm thinking 'is'.

Anyway, this might lead to me having to have one of those heart monitors you take home and wear for 24 hours so they can see if it's anything above and beyond that. All this because my bone density could be considered zilch, and so far to medical amusement I haven't managed to fracture anything lol!

Now I'm going to wind down and heavilly caffinate myself....... yummy creamy.... latte! Happy 4th people, go forth and have fun! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!