Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Toothache!

Arg....... a while back I had the very back tooth, upper right side, removed as for months I had been subjected to intense pain and absesses. This was found to be because unlike most normal people the thin layer of bone that runs above them, gods knows I'll never rember what it's called, stopped short of that tooth and although undamaged and there being no forthcoming reason as to why it should be it was dead. The other side gives me trouble now and then, same reason, but is undamaged and still 'live' I try not to chew with it or irratate in any form as apparrantly without it's bony protection it's in a sort of jelly (nice huh?) and moves because although held steadfast by the gum the root has nothing to stop it jarring. I'm loath to lose it, and it hasn't got as regularly troublesome as the other one, but tonight I'd gladly rip it out myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!