Saturday, July 26, 2003

Yesterday

Yesterday was simply great :D Spent the say at Exploris (local aquarium) and had a blast, got soaked lol! Went to the sailing club for something to eat and then watched the end of the Portaferry Gala well we really couldn't get anywhere as the whole town was somewhat blocked off and I've never seen so many people! It was great though, lots of bands and fun floats. Today though has been just frustrating, nothing is working, the forum is down (I've reported it but an 'official' has yet to even acknowledge that there's a problem though I'm obviously not alone pub145 is simply dead) Can't do anything with the site because the webshell won't load for me and all in all it's leading to me simply not wanting to be online. I could resize and upload the couple of decent pics I got from the aquarium but I have wondered into 'bleh...' land and I think I'll stay for a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!