Friday, August 22, 2003

Just a little nervous..

*and highly medicated now thanks to someone going earlier and getting me some painkillers, yay!*

Saturday is my sis's hen night, I truly have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, thank the gods for those who've done these things before which means we at least know where we're going and we have lots of icky stuff to cover her with at the end of the night lol! I have to go get a cheap pair of handcuffs tommorrow (stop sniggering now!) as we've decided to cuff her to a lamppost so she can't run hehehehe! And the biggest thing of all is that I don't have anything to wear so I'm stressing about that too. I so want it to be a great night for her and don't want anything to mess it up especially me looking a mess. Tommorrow will be a last ditch effort at finding something or just going through and revamping some old faithful, which quite frankly given that we are going to be chucking eggs, flour, sauce, sugar around may be the better idea :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!