Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Relief and sore arm!

Spent from 9:30am Monday to 9:30am today hooked up to a blood pressure monitor, soley because as I've mentioned before I totally panic when in hospitals, I hate them. There was some concern, despite my protestations that my blood pressure was up because of where I was, that I might have a problem hence the 24 hour monitoring. Well my BP checked out great, and boy was I smiling, it's amazing how you can start to think 'what if there is? What if they're right!' My arm is aching as the damn cuff self inflated every 15 mins and just about cut off all circulation. It felt so damn good when they took it off this morning. Really liked the doc I was referred to, she was very laid back and friendly right from the hilarity of our first meeting in which she couldn't locate a heartbeat to attatch the electrode to and a conversation ensued in which she asked if I was definately alive because it appeared I was dead and I replied that I was indeed the undead and hadn't anyone told her lol lol! Gods it was just too bizarre. She then asked what I was doing in school, now *looks up at pic, top left* I'm not a bad 32 and I do get quite a few people who think Im a lot younger than I am but that was scary. Embarrased looks were exchanged when I had to explain that I had actually left school about 14 years ago. Why she wasn't aware of my age if she had my case notes or details I'll never know lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!