Tuesday, September 16, 2003

*Backs away from computer*

I'm in agony, blah....... my eyes are hyper sensitive, have been all day, eveything hurts, stings, every movement of my eyes, every movement on screen makes me wince and close them, even the skin around my cheeks and eyes area is burning and sensitive/sore to the touch. I don't know why I have tortured myself and been online at all today. Even spent some of it with a frozen eye mask in an attempt to cool them off and give them a rest, something I think I'm going to go do again when I've finished here...

Today has just been strange though... one of those again where that feeling of utter panic and freaking out about something I don't know, can't see is occuring, where my head is full of noise and I can't think, turn up music beyond the neccessary hoping it will block it out and take over as I rock in my seat....... the forums have helped, given me a distraction a reason to have to think and be clearheaded, to smile it's such an important place to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!