Friday, September 12, 2003

Hmmmmmmm...

I feel like being surrounded with books, going and sitting solitary, quietly and drinking in the written word. So I guess that requires I actually get off my butt, have a shower and walk down to the library to see what I can find for my knowledge strarved brain :)

On a side note I seem to have mangled my left wrist somehow, it's so damn painfull, can't move it back or forward though it's the kind of thing that feels like just cracking it would make it all better, like something has moved out of place a little - oh well off to the shower with me or the library will be shut before I manage to leave the house

*out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!