Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Randomness

Hankering for Australia, probaly not helped by the fact that we found the huge big Australia shop In London, (Covent Garden) forgot to mention that!, and I struggled home with a 6 pack of VB and scoffed a Violet Crumble like it was out of fashion :D I've even come accross my fav aussie radio station Triple J weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

In other randomness:
Having just watched 28 Days and really enjoying it I'm becoming quite the Sandra Bullock fan more and more of her stuff is appearing in my film collection quite to my surprise, she seems to have snuck up on me lol!

I also don't appear to be the only one who thinks red and black hair is pretty damn cool and groovy :D. It may yet happen folks, I have reddish hair already, which I would probably dye a little deeper and go for black streaks or tips, black as a base (from experience!) with my coloring is just too much, living dead wouldn't be in it lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!