Tuesday, September 02, 2003

*Runs In*

Well, it looks like this will be my last chance to sneak some time on a computer at least untill the 7th now... Tomorrow my friend and I are heading off to London to her sisters to stay untill Friday (incorporating the Ozzy gig) and she is sans 'puter. Friday night we hit my sisters and between getting things ready for the hen night on Saturday and the night itself :D again I won't have any free time or accecss. We leave there for home on Sunday afternoon arriving in around 10pm (ish). I'm not stressing about it, noooo, really.......

(for anyone wondering about the comments... yaccs experienced a server a server failure and are working on being up either today (2nd) or tomorrow)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!