Monday, September 15, 2003

So...

Saturday:
Saturday was hair trial day for the wedding, they did a really good job too! It's all going to be up and they did quite a cool criss cross bun type thing with a strand of hair left hanging on each side to frame my face. Must admit at the beginning I was staring at myself in sheer terror. My hair wasn't just quite long enough for what they wanted to do so they decided it needed to be curled to thicken it up a bit and give it more volume and thus a better chance at achieving the effect they wanted, so there I was was my entire head in foam curlers and setting lotion and then they put one of those dryer/heater things over me. Sometime later all the curlers and such removed I stared in the mirror at Shirley Temple.... no really you should have seen it, masses of huge ginger ringlets and I looked about 8 years old or something. You know I could have kissed that woman when she started to brush it out, I had this sheer panic that this was it, this was my 'wedding day do' so to speak lol! (one guess who would not have been turning up!)

Sunday:
Yesterday was insane....... my mothers entire family decended upon us (irish catholic, that's one big crowd of folks all in) along with some family friends and the grooms mother and father. Everything was set up outside, a huge bar, patio chairs, and heaps of food. Thank the gods it stayed fine because there's no way so many people were going to fit in the house. Very early on I got quite headachey and stiff so didn't really feel like joining in the various games that had been thought up. This was fine by me, I have just as much fun watching, others however weren't so impressed with my anti social antics. I'm sure it was the end of the world as you knew it *rolls eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!