Wednesday, September 17, 2003

When you know..... you know....

Remember that feeling of sheer panic and freaking out from yesterday? Well, I woke up this morning to find my mum had been in a car wreck and almost killed, she had spent most of yesterday and last night in hospital only getting back this morning. I hadn't questioned her being gone that long because she left to head out with friends for the day and then out for the night and normally that would entail late nights/early mornings. She never made it to meet them. She's teary, stiff and busted up but she's alive and as I told her this morning that's all I care about, the car can pretty pretty much go to pot, it at least is replaceable. So my friend who is arriving today will be being picked up by one of my mum's friends whom she's already met so that's ok. Me, i think I'm going to go hug my mum some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!