Monday, October 06, 2003

Ugg...

Damn eye burning, skull crushing headache again, don't know whether it's because I got up too early (though it was after 1pm I could have quite happilly just closed my eyes again) or slept too long which also tends to set them off. I've taken ibuprofen, (which I'm going to do again shortly) lain quietly in the dark and actually managed to drift off for a little but the pain remians.

Update: The drugs DO work
Well it's a little later and a second dose of painkillers and a "Kool 'n' Sooth" migraine sheet seem to have dulled it it's not totally gone, just threatening to return at full power so as long as I don't aggrevate it I should have avoided waking up with it tommorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!