Sunday, November 16, 2003

Blah...

I'm soooooooo wasted... As mentioned didn't get to sleep until early(ish) Sat morning (wasn't restfull either regarding the headacheyness..) and then was woke up to go help with the shopping. Saturday night mum decided we should have an "us" night. My brother is gone for the weekend and as usual by 8pm my dad was in bed. Because she works nights and sleeps most days when she is off she really likes that we spend that time together which normally leads to a bottle of vodka some good films and talking quite a lot of rubbish lol! It was fun :) Somehow she managed to find "Rain Man" (Cruise, Hoffman) on TV, a film I hadn't seen in years and it kept us entertained, though quite frankly the ending is very abrupt, there seemed to be much more they could have done and I didn't remember it seeming to cut out like that. Meh...... oh well. On the topic of films we decided to rent The Hot Chick, total and utter silliness and stupidity and certainly not an original plot or concept but I laughed my ass off, somehow it just works helped along by Rob Schneider, who is just damn funny. Didn't end up getting to bed until 5am this morning, So to say I'm a little shaky on it is an understatement lol!

Anyway enough waffle lol! the chainsmoker is due to arrive any time soon so I better clean up around here and steal myself for a battle to enforce the 'smoke in the bloody hall!' rule though I generally lose *shakes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!