Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Home!

Finally back on Friday Morning, friend came with me and didn't leave untill yesterday.... which makes it almost 3 straight weeks of one persons company.... waaaaay to much for me I need my routine or i'm just a mess. Halloween was fantastic, even thought the initial place we were heading for closed for the whole weekend! What was up with that!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Anyway, decorated the room with candles, lanterns, banners and before we left drank a bottle of champagne and some good ole Jack before, decked out in vampy gothic glory, we headed for our second choice of venue and had one hell of a night weeeeeeeeeee!

Had a cool surprise wating for me when I got home. I had ordered a pair of purple horns from the very creative Mem and they arrived safe and sound, did manage to get a couple of drunken and very fuzzy cam shots *laughs at self* bit crappy and dark but what the hell!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!