Saturday, November 15, 2003

I'm still here

We lost cable. Cable 101 folks, don't pay them late or they will totally drag you through the crap... they really don't like to play nice because they have had to wait a little *rolls eyes* A certain family member is responsible for making sure all money collected gets to the provider because the account is in his name and occasionally he "forgets". Regardless, I still don't think that 3 days passing from from his indeed paying them and us having to threaten to have the whole thing taken away is good enough and there is mutiny afoot people... or at least talk of such but since it has been turned on again we are a calmer lot.
Heh...

On the hospital appointment front all seemed to go really well and the doctor who dealt with me seemed genuinely nice, although it is not her decision as to whether I continue to receive benefit or not. Guess it will be a waiting game to see what those on high make of what she had to report. She did look quite perturbed though when repeated whacks on the knee with that silly hammer thing didn't result in my leg bouncing up on automatic lol! I've never had that reflex, reaction and I've always found it quite a silly thing *shrugs*

For now I'm calling it a night I've been heavy eyed and headachey for most of the day so I'm going to give my eyes a break and maybe head to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!