Wednesday, November 26, 2003

More hospitalness

This morning started off at 8am *eek* (another early start blah!) as I had an apointment for an echocardiogram just another in a long line of general tests to see that everything is as it should be. Started off with me almost giving the poor doctor a heart attack as when everything got started my heart was going at a staggering 118 beats per minute! That's what "white coat syndrome" as he called it will do for ya. Slowest it got was 103 which definately made things easier as with it going as it had been things were moving too fast for him to get a good decent picture and idea of how things were working. I found it the absolute strangest experience to look at the screen and watch, hear my very own heart doing what it generally does lol! I couldn't quite decide between fascinated and freaked out but the end result was that everything looks perfectly ok :)

And now for something completely different...

Shortly after yesterday's entry NTL boradband had problems, enough that it shut down the computer for the night (ethernet thingy wasn't doing squat...) but it just so happened that She Creature was on again to entertain me and once more I was totally entralled by Rya Kihlstedt as "Syrena". As a woman I have no problems stating that another is absolutely beautiful and she is stunning. Even though she has very, very little to do bar a few noises and screeches and one word (a name) just like a real life siren her whole persona, "look" intrigues and pulls you in, I find I can never take my eyes off when she is on screen, danger and power abound.





And just in case anyone is wondering, I'm totally fine about this mermaid "fetish" ;) lol! No, nothing to worry about here *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!