Thursday, November 20, 2003

Somewhat subdued...

Guess who's back in England again. I swear to the gods besides the Ozzy gig (if he turns up, but hey 3rd time lucky right? yeah....) next year will be an England free zone. Mainly because it seems that I don't "do" flying so well anymore, it's only a half hour flight but each time seems to knock me on my ass harder and make me feel quite out of sync. Horrible, horrible, horrible... the car journey to my friends house from the airport is about an hour and I don't think I spoke a word, just wanted to close my eyes. Makes me wonder how the trip planned for Australia in 2005 will go, I guess I ignored the fact that on the last trip there i didn't do so well either. It's just really annoying, I love flying and relished each moment of any trip right from the airport but the last couple of years well... blah..... Is it age? Is it just something that happens? Inquiring minds wanna know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!