Friday, December 05, 2003

Very Excited!!!!! *in dodgy welsh accent*

WOOT WOOT! Well right now I'm ready to drop with tiredness, yet I'm waiting on the dryer to finish with a load of clothes I need to pack, being as tired as I am this will entail me racing around early tommorrow screaming at everyone and raced of my feet because I just can't be bothered to start packing now. Good job I'm not having to leave untill about 2ish.

And where am I going you might ask? I'm off to Scotland for a week to stay with my sister but that's not the best part (although it will be so good to spend time with her!) the reason I'm going at all is that I have a ticket for the gorgeous and incredible Mr Eddie Izzard *has fit!* I can't wait *bounce, bounce, bounce!!!!!!!* Yes, yes, I've seen him a million times before, met him and I'm still as excited as the first time I ever went to a gig weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anyway, this does mean things will be quiet around here for a week, miss me? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!