Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Catch up!!!!

My friend went home today, so things are somewhat back to normal whatever that is. New years was toatally insane. We booked into the hotel around 2pm, then had to rush into town and it was pouring down and stormy. We dripped back into the hotel about 4ish and decided to jump in the shower which my friend did first while I organised a taxi to take us to the bar. It was within walking distance but it was just to wet and icky. At that point we opened the bottle of Jack Daniels and that wasn't a good Idea. It's not like I don't know that I can no longer drink, but somehow I manged to get changed and get in the cab arriving at the bar without remembering doing so. I was fine in the bar, came back to this reality I guess lol! and we had a blast, it was packed and the band rocked though at some stage I crashed into something, someone (don't ask I haven't a clue...) and am sporting a cut above my eye and a bruised cheek. Seeing why I can't drink yet? lol! Somehow we got back, staggering down the street towards our hotel not long after midnight and proceeded to open the bottle of champagne we had for the occasion. Believe me it was about the 3rd of Jan before I could say I truely ffelt better *gah!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!