Sunday, January 11, 2004

Productive

I decided to do something constructive, something that would totally occupy my mind and so voila, I played about with the layout again. This I really like so it's going to be around for a while, maybe forever, or at least untill the next time I go insane *tic* *wibble*

I also just found out that my brother was home in the funniest way. I needed something in the house and seeing lights presumed my mother was still roaming around so I thought I'd wander in and see what she was up to. Did my mother greeet me? Nope my extremely drrunk brother and some girly he had picked up leapt up off the couch adjusting clothes as I came through the door. He is such a tart. Anyway, she said "hi" I laughed, said hello and carried on my way. Bro follows me out to the kitchem smelling like a brewery says " hehe I met a new freind!" grins and proceeds to hi-five me lol lol! I don't even want to think about what is going on in my living room about now lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!