Thursday, January 08, 2004

The simple things

Posed by Mem "What are your simple pleasures and joyful things?" I thought it a wonderful idea to ponder on the small things that touch our lives day to day :) So, in no particular order a few of the very simple things that lift my spirits or make my day :)

Moonlight
When my tiny roborovskis' do cute hamster type things
The beauty of a storm
The sound and feel of running water
The comforting and calming smell of Patchouli (works for me)
Immersing myself in a great book or film
Candlelight
Smiles and the sound of genuine laughter
Gloriously rich, royal and intense colors
The smell of night air
Mums gravy :)
The smell of freshly cleaned clothes
Being able to go barefoot
Wonderful textures and tactile things
Watching the city lights from my room window
My picture disc and limited edition vinyl
Catching friends in chat you've missed for a while

That's all the initially comes to mind I may think of more but the list might go on forever lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!