Saturday, February 21, 2004

Damn good night :)

Had probably the longest chat in my entire yahoo messenger history lol! And I thoroughly enjoyed it, had such a much needed laugh and I can't believe I rambled on for over 4 hours lol! Why is this such a coup? I hate IM's I mean to an almost phobic point and if lucky yahoo might be opened for a very short period of time once every couple of months lol! Not quite sure why I have such an irrational dislike of using them but the amount of idiots that turn up as soon as you log on plays some part, and generally above and beyond that I tend to be concentrating on other things and find it hard to have numerous conversations going on while I'm immersed in something else that requires major brain usage. Anyway, yesterday I took the risk and logged on with no real intentions of or thoughts that I be on for any length of time, so thanks 'V' sweetie for reminding me that it can be fun and yeah, I'll try to do better *lmao*

On the news front (because it made me spit) Schwarzenegger I didn't really have anything against you, thought 'good on you' when you made Cali. Gov. So for shame... you bigot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!