Sunday, February 29, 2004

old habits die hard

Awake and dealing with an old demon....... food. At one point I managed 51/2 stone and after dealings with doctors about an already existant condition which would consequently degrade my bone density and a newly discovered heart condition I was pulled into reality enough to wise up for a while. But why the initial concern about weight? At just under 5foot you can't afford the extra but tonight saw the return of an old situation, food, dinner that was offered made me emotionally and physically uncomfortable, it hurt, it made my stomach sore and me uncomfortable and I am notorious for backing away on and stopping anything that upsets me so i expect liquid to be a mjor part of intake for a while.....

Don't judge or chastise, not at least untill eating as made you feel so physically wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!