Saturday, February 28, 2004

Tired and unmotivated

I am tired in that all encompassing groggy, fuzzyheaded 'I am going to puke' way. Anyone else experienced that sheer level of exhaustion? There really isn't any reason for it either which is making me most annoyed with myself and I don't feel like doing anything, i've ignored the phone (sorry smokey boy, know you wanted to come over but it was too late anyway by the time I bothered checking the phone) most of the net, anything that has potential to bother me or make me feel crappier than I do. I'm rather fragile, sensitive and 'hissy fitty' at teh moment and feeling sorry for myself

Pity party, table for one.......

yup, time to put an end to this day I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!