Monday, March 15, 2004

It flew, I fled...

Yup, my little yellow and black stinging visitor (aka wasp intruder from previous post) took off from the wIndow in my direction. I screamed like a banshee, knocked over my chair and fled the room. How pathetic. In the house I demanded that someone eject the buzzy beggar and my father obliged while eveyone else laughed themselves sick. I still want to know where it came from, if there are more, and probably for the silliest reason, although I do not want to get stung, it won't kill me, however I have now pretty much freaked myself out that they might get through the bars to my tiny roborovski hamsters, and I think a good sting would probably kill them so yeah.... paranoia.

On the head front, thank the goddess for migraleve which has left me 'aware' but not in pain. I'm still concerned that it's 3 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!