Saturday, March 13, 2004

Morning world!

Last night was really good :D sat up untill the wee small hours catching up with the sis and going over her wedding album, she hadn't seen it all put together yet as the photographer is from here, he sent it to us untill she could get it. I suppose we could have risked sending it to her but it's not worth chancing it not making it/getting lost/damaged etc. I was surprised I could make any effort at all, most of the day my brain felt like it had decided to see the world via busting out my head from behind my eyes and my stomach was threatening to empty whatever was in there to join the brain on it's excursion... was a little upset about that because I wanted to be in better spirits, took some ibuprofen, slept a little and by the time she arrived I was capable of not sittting rocking with my head in my hands.

Anyhow, I'd better start getting dressed etc, we are heading into town for a bit of window shopping and some lunch, neck and eyes are a littlel sore and stiff so I hope this damn head doesn't think it's coming back *shakes fist*

Ta ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!