Sunday, March 07, 2004

Non productive Sunday

Have spent the day at my grans being tortured by precocious, obnoxious, small things also known as 'very young cousins'. I swear to the goddess they sense fear..... "look! there's an older and bigger one who looks terrified that we will attempt communication and interaction with her! Let's follow that one!" I did my best to disuede them "No, really I don't want to draw a witch, I can't draw, I'm useless ask [insert closeby relative] they will" "No I'm not going to show you my mobile phone, no you can't play with it, no you do not need to see what it looks like!" "stop poking me in the forehead" and so on.... you get the picture lol! I think there were just too many people in general for me, seems the entire familly decided to decend and crowd out the small and overly warm house. Was nice to catch up a little with the adults, but I'm glad to be home, waaaaaaaaay to tired to have coped with much more.

Now, to keep you further entertained:
My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!