Saturday, March 27, 2004

Shopping

That's what I want to be doing right now, I have this inexplicable urge to be spending a king's ranson on myself. Unfortunately that would require leaving the relative safety and sanity of my home and getting myself into town. And I don't wanna.... i have however been spending money that is not mine (credit cards/paypal and ebay are bad people!) online and that's pretty scary, but really it hasn't been a massive ammount of money maybe just over £20 so I'm not going to panic. For that I now own a
heartagram beanie and one of the cutest handmade penguins ever. Just look at the cuteness lol!

And now, living TV is having a Queer Eye for the Straight guy weekend, Carson just rocks. I expect to be occupied for a while :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!