Tuesday, March 09, 2004

*Small sqeak!*


The results of my second parapsychology module are due to arrive in the next couple of days, I've been so scattered really with nerves about it, I never have the faith in myself to believe I've done perfectly ok. I'm the one who convinces herself of just how badly she has done so that prefectly acceptable marks come as a great surprise and relief, alternatively there is a smugness about being proven right and failing miserably. I guess it's simply a case of if I believe the worst and it happens I don't feel quite so let down or annoyed about it, there's no real fall or dissapointment when you have no expectations.

However, I demand to be told I will do fabulously, think of it as your good deed for the day :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!