Friday, March 12, 2004

Still around...

I'm prone to depression, my life is ruled by the highes and lows, I know sometiems I ramble here, I seem one minute so desperately sad and the next waffling cheefully about something else. Awake I decided to have a read, to see if any of my daily perusals had been updated, one in particular had been, Orb's and her latest post just had me in tears, touched a nerve so raw even I have denied it's full impact "I don't know. I'm just not happy, and it's not a matter of any one thing making me unhappy" "I feel so inconsequential and useless. I feel as if I have nothing to offer to the world but myself, and it doesn't feel like enough ... like it can ever be enough." (and I hope she doesn't mind that I quote) it's just that it so personified it for me and I understand, as best I can, as it pertains to me, I am not she. It hurt to see that side of me so exposed and out there, though it wasn't my words, but it has to be one of the bravest, most honest posts I've seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!