Friday, April 16, 2004

Bloody rodents

Last night was spent chasing hamsters, but thankfully when I was asleep. Yup my cute lil darlings made so much noise and fucked about for so long before I fell into sleep that the worry that they would escape (because they were all up on the roof again and appeared quite determined to destroy it and bail out sas fashion, and they also decided on an entire bedding and cage redesign) carried on into my dreams and I tossed and turned as in my head I raced around in utter panic diving mercillesly on the small furry creatures that were running all over the room. They say most owners become like their pets and yes I'm small, I nibble *laughs*, hoard stuff, like to hide in my space and poke my nose out to grab food and occasionally act demented and crazy. In this deal though I don't know who made who crazier first lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!