Friday, April 16, 2004

Contented/Confused

Thank you Scuzz for the 2 hours of HIMness and the beautiful Mr Valo *grins* Thoroughly enjoyable, and I'm a happy bunny. I admit that I'm confused though, at the need for the pixelating of something as mundane as a cigarette in videos, I think your getting slightly carried away now you censor types *shakes fist* I have come up with two conclusions, either you think that we wouldn't recognise one if it was stubbed out on our foreheads, or the men in black have secretly used their mind device doodly to remove them from our non musician like and talentless brains thus allowing you to hide them and said musicians to puff away without detection. There must have been a malfuntion, the doodly failed, I knew what it was and i'm gonna tell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!