Sunday, April 18, 2004

Don't try this at home kids lol!

At some stage yesterday, I went to a small local shopping center with my mum. As she put it 'it will get you outside for an hour or so if nothing else.' Fine. I was in the mood so I went. Big mistake, there's a reason I hate outside and definately shopping - all the damn people, and the place was beyond busy. Didn't take long before I was totally overwhelmed, frustrated and my head was exploding. I got home in dire need of painkillers and the only things left there were paracodol, which I have a strange reaction to but after holding out for while I took them anyway. So the latter half of my night was spent in a total, slow, stoned haze grinning like some cheshire cat from the depths of hell. It's truly the strangest feeling, to feel that slow and shaky inside as you giggle at nothing. And you know you've taken them, the taste, the smell just stays, it permeates your head it's like that's what the haze is. Eugh! just.... wierd, hard to really explain. Tis a bad, bad thing I did lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!