Thursday, April 29, 2004

Gods I'm so crap...

How did I ever survive on my own, how did I ramble around Australia by myself for a year, live and survive for 2 years in England without starving to death or looking like a hobo? I think I have become spoiled. My mother left for a weeks holiday last Friday and now that she isn't here I realise that I can't cook, I barely feed myself (and when I remember, it's late and I eat crap) without the constant reminder, I can't iron, and although it's not supposed to, everything goes in the washing machine and I just hope for the best that it all comes out ok. Let's assume I'm never, never, going to make a housewife or take care of anyone else. They are going to have to be pretty adept at fending for themselves lol! Much as sometimes I could gladly slap her silly, this time round I'm realising what she does around here. My poor brother and dad have just had to get on with it, god knows there is no point in looking at me and thinking that just like when mum is here dinner will be waiting whan they get home, shirts will be ironed and yadda yadda.

There is also a wicked , evil side of me that says 'don't start what you may be expected to continue' and she's winning heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!