Friday, April 30, 2004

Hissy fit
Music: HIM - 'Join me (in death)'


Arggggggggh!!!! So a couple of days ago, I was looking at reviews for a film I love when I came across a review for an old favourite I've owned and loved for years Trick or Treat. I haven't watched in years I'm sure but having it brought to mind I poked about and unearthed the video. Very happy now I stuck it in the machine to rewind it. It does it's thing and then unexplainably spits the cassette back out at me! I went over to investigate, stuck it right back in but nooooooo it wasn't having it, the video tried target practice with it again, so I decided to have a closer, proper look. The actual tape itself must have been in half somewhere, there was no damn tape for the machine to catch it's all now wound nicely onto one side inside it's nice plastic cover. *Wails* Gah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!