Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Another day...
Music: Cinderella - 'Gypsy Road'


Just out of the shower, felt really good and seems to have livened me up a bit though I did manage to almost shampoo my face. In my just awake stupor I forgot that I had already used the facewash and so I determined that what I seemed to have poured into my hand just had to be the aforementioned facewash. Thankfully, just about to rub it into my face I had a sudden flash of clarity and and thought 'wow, that shampoo isn't it not really noted in most face cleaning regimes' and it manged to be applied where it was meant to be lol!


I have just seen the ickle furry guy (see below) it's still wobbling, kind of bobbling up and down with the effort to breathe but s/he was inside the food bowl fiercly determined to scoff as much as it could. Got to be good right? And now I think I'll wander off and go in search for some food of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!